Thursday, February 25, 2021

Two More Haiku

Last night, I spent some time sorting all of my new treasures into organized boxes. Then I spent some time admiring them and reading stale sections of the New York Times that my friend used for packing. After discovering a bread baking box in the style section, I had to find it online and then suffered some sticker shock and put my credit card back into my purse....maybe next Christmas?

Anyway here are Haiku from Wednesday and today, 25/100 and 26/100. 

 I swiped my cousin's beautiful photo of her son for 25/100.





And Bill spotted my inspiration for 26/100 in a parking lot. I encouraged him to write one but he said he cannot abide by the syllable restrictions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was going to go downstairs and Zentangle for a bit, but I think I'd rather just read tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment