Saturday, February 4, 2012

Started Out Lazy but Rallied...

Today,  I finally got that bottle of rusty nails that I like so well and took some pictures of it.  I have been meaning to do this for months... I like the idea of it and would like to work with it,  or work with images of it in the future.  Hurray, I finally took a step in that direction. 


I also pulled out the fabric I had for inkjet printing,  purchased months ago and set aside for some future date.  I printed one of my postcard images on it  (following the instructions for a change)  and created a patch image for a watermelon-y linen shirt that I never seem to wear.  I sewed the image to a piece of fabric,  and then sewed it to the shirt.  I think I may wear it now. 


I think I should have used one of those fruity images instead of the vintage thing.  And I'd like something with the bottle of nails image.  Maybe I'll put the fruit on some tank tops.

Oh, and yesterday, I made a postcard....


No comments:

Post a Comment