Today, I set up all of my stuff to try an image transfer. I had simple instructions and made three attempts. The first went straight to the trash. But I felt badly about wasting the blank postcard, so with the next two tries, I worked with whatever happened....
When I saw that the hand image wasn't working, I peeled off what I could and slapped it back on face up. I actually liked the torn edges and holes. I tried a smaller image transfer on the second card. I ended up with most, but not all of the moon. I used it anyway.
Friday's imagery was kind of recycled. I've used the same little firefly/cat guys before, but I was really tired and didn't want to skip a day when I've been keeping up so far.
And I know that I promised myself, but I have yet to mail more of these things. Very reluctantly, I gave five of my postcards to my dad who corresponds with several postcard collectors. Maybe that'll help me let go of more and break my urge to watch them accumulate.



No comments:
Post a Comment