Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Was Going to Count the Show But....

Today, I participated in the 6th annual W.AV.E. Festival at Lourdes University in Sylvania....successful and great fun,  we met some great people and saw some fabulous things. Of course, I came home exhausted, and nearly talked myself into counting the show as my "make something".  I did, after all, make it into the show, and make up my display, and make some sales and some money....


Then, Bill told me I'd gotten a package in the mail, and I knew I had a fresh supply of earring wires (I was completely out, so my excuse was ready to go.) along with some small filler beads. And the sun was shining....how could I not manage to make a simple pair of earrings? 



My next show runs until 11PM...I may be counting the show as my "make something" then.

2 comments:

  1. Your display looks great, glad the show went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! It was a well organized and fun show (easy in/out and set up). Glad Ila told me about it.

      Delete