Thursday, January 11, 2024

And Another New Year

December was a busy month for me. I scrambled to get ready for the holidays before flying to New York City to hang out with my friend Dan. I had a great time, as always but once home, I came down with Covid, canceling the rest of our holiday fun. And this was our first Christmas without my dad...all in all, a pretty low key holiday.

This was my first time actually skipping the Fodder School lessons.  I didn't even watch the instructional videos in December. And I was feeling pretty badly about it.

I was having trouble getting motivated for January. But I began to watch the Megan Quinlan videos and finally felt inspired (by Flaco). I painted backgrounds for two different sets of cards, chose my tins, cut cards, and today, I actually made progress on the cards themselves. But then, I ran out of owl eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment