Thursday, June 13, 2013

To Get Back Home

I thought I would never make it home yesterday....I had to navigate around a huge traffic mess on a major interstate, closed intersections due to manhole covers exploding into the air from the streets, and then, of course, a train that came to a dead stop. (I was so close and yet...) By the time I did arrive, I was so harried that the thought of making something made my head spin. But I did it, and in color, too.



Today,  I became distracted after dumping a little pile of small parts onto my workbench....sorting them into small clusters by...color? shape? stringabilty? degree of love I feel for them?  I need more of those little campartment-y plastic boxes!    Anyway,   after way too much time sorting, I discovered the lone earring.  A friend bought these from me and then lost one within hours of the purchase. (I know that feeling well!) 



I made a partner for the lonely earring.  Fortunately/unfortunately,  I didn't have the exact parts, but I don't think she'll mind, doesn't need too matchy matchy.  Now, I just have to get them to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment